Start House: Digital Co-working Space For Newcastle
The concept isn’t new, but Start House is a new digital/creative co-working space for high growth potential solo-preneurs working in Newcastle.
It is conceived as an ideas incubator; a space to bring together like minded people in a structured environment and encourage technology and design companies to share, collaborate and learn from each other.
Location and Facilities
Start House is centrally located on level 1 of 356 Hunter Street, Newcastle. It’s at the bottom of Darby Street and is walking distance from all day car parking, Darby Street, bars and Honeysuckle.
The space offers the following facilities for members:
- dedicated desk
- chair (of course)
- broadband internet
- bookable meeting room (Whiteboard, Flatscreen TV, Apple TV for presentations)
- kitchen with fridge and microwave
- breakfast / coffee bench with exercise balls
- coffee machine and free coffee pods
Start House offers desk space at a fixed cost of $300 a month (+ GST); this includes use of all facilities and your own desk space. Memberships are 3, 6 or 12 months.
Additional benefits of membership include:
- Free Project Management and Collaboration (Podio Premium* for 6 months, over $300 value)
- Free Time Tracking Software for 6 months (Time Doctor “Starter” account, over $450 value)
- Need virtual services? We have you covered with $100 hiring credit from Staff.com
- Free industry advice at regular seminars from Growthwise (Certified Xero Accounts)
- + A one on one Strategic Planning session from Growthwise with any 12 month membership (normally $660)
- 6 month extended Xero trial (over $300 value)
- Free Lavazza Coffee (Thanks to Blue Pod Coffee)
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
If you are interested go to starthouse.com.au and check out their membership options.